BrickArcade Challenge Extended Rules
With the BrickArcade Challenge now started , I have decided to post the extended rule list.
1. Your machine must be LEGO (I.E. , no fake brands or other building material such as wood , non-LEGO metal , or non-LEGO plastic)
2. You CAN use whatever electronics (LEGO or non) you want , such as an IPod/Pad , GameBoy , or ect.
3. It must perform an action/it must function ; if it’s a claw machine , it must grab prizes ; if it’s a video game , it must play. If the game does nothing , it will not be judged , and , thus , can not win.
4. It doesn’t have to be coin operated , but that will increase your score. (NOTE: If it just has a coin slot , and the coin performs no function , it will not count as coin operated)
5. You CAN use paper/other materials for artwork on the machine.
6. You must provide adequate pictures. Pictures of the internal mechanisms will help your score.
These are all of the rules for the BrickArcade Challenge. As said before , all submissions must be uploaded to Classics Rising’s Facebook page , or emailed to me if Facebook is not an option.
Entries will be judged by me and possibly a second judge. Please enter! GOD BLESS!